I may earn a small commission on sales made from links on this page... It enables me to keep bringing you new content!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Basic Dump Cake




Basic Dump Cake...
I was given this recipe by my aunt years ago… There are so many variations you can make, it would be really hard to get tired of this dessert!!!

1 yellow cake mix,
1 can crushed pineapple(do NOT drain),
1 can cherry pie filling,
2 sticks of butter(melted)...


layer in cake pan pineapple, pie filling, cake mix, level the cake mix as best you can**DO NOT MIX then pour butter all over the top...
Bake at 375* for approx 45 mins. Allow to cool about 10 mins then serve...(its good cool as well, but I like it warm)
 I like to change up the flavor cake mix and pie filling, but you must have the crushed pineapple as the juice is part of your liquid forthe cake
( lemon cake mix and blueberry pie filling, devils food cake and strawberry pie filling... etc... whatever sounds good…)

No comments:

Post a Comment